SECTION 1 - INTRODUCTION
SECTION 2 - TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We collect personal information from you when you use our service to order goods and services from us or use our website, mobile application, participate in our customer surveys, engage us through our social media or through emails, telephone and other forms of communications (For example, subscribing to our blogs and newsletters, sending “Contact Us” messages, through our Helpline, provide comments and feedbacks). Wow will collect information that identifies you and your location, which shall include your full name, gender, address, email address, telephone number, country of residence, credit card details, bank details that you voluntarily provide to us. We collect this information for the exclusive purpose to fulfil the services offered on our website, mobile applications, provide you with offers and information of other services we believe you may be interested.
In addition, we collect information that is sent automatically by your web browser, computer, mobile devices. This may include your IP address, the pages you have visited, date and time of your visit, device used and other information. Please check the settings of your browser, to understand, manage and change the type of data sent automatically.
SECTION 3 - COOKIES
SECTION 4 - HOW WILL WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information collected to fulfil the purposes of our services to you, improve and personalise these services and keeping you informed of any updates and development from us. Your information may be used for but not limited to :
- Managing and administrating your account
- Processing, monitoring and fulfilling your orders with us
- Verifying and processing your payment and personal details when you purchase products from us
- Scheduling of delivery, which may include third parties providers.
- Updates and confirmation of the status of your orders and deliveries, including responses to your queries.
- Information of our offers, promotions, product launches, upcoming events and other information which you may be of your interest.
- Conducting marketing research and analysis and customer profiling, as to improve your experience with us.
- Processing of credit control measures and to protect us from fraud and other criminal activities
- Respond to your feedbacks and suggestions
- Compliance with law enforcement and regulatory agencies
- Enforcing our legal rights and remedies
- For such purposes as permitted by law and/ or with your consent
SECTION 5 - WHO DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION TO
- Any affiliates, partner or subsidiary of Wow
- Our logistics and delivery partners
- Our technology and marketing service providers
- Credit cards and payment processing companies
- Any other subcontractors and agents, as appointed by Wow
We may periodically collaborate with third parties partners to organise joint promotion activities and marketing offers and events. These may require the disclosure of your personal information to these partners. In such promotion activities that requires “Promo Codes”, your information may be shared with our partners to the extent related to such activities. You may not be able to enjoy these offers, lest you agree to the disclosure of your information to these partners. These “Promo Codes” includes but are not limited to any discounts, special offers, vouchers, credits offered by Wow in the purchase of goods on our website and mobile applications.
Some of these partners may be located overseas and we may be required to disclose your information to these overseas partners. In such cases, Wow will ensure the recipients of these information are legally bound to provide the standard of protection comparable to the protection accorded under Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
SECTION 6 - OTHER LINKED SITES
SECTION 7 - STORAGE AND SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
Wow understands the importance of keeping your personal informations secure and we shall use all reasonable efforts to protect the security of these information from unauthorised access, misuse, modifications and disclosures.
Your account is protected by a password, we encourage you take steps to protect this password appropriately. You are responsible to keeping your password confidential.
Even with our best efforts and the inherent nature of the internet, Wow does not guarantee or gives warranty in regards to the security, confidentiality and safety of your information by us. We hereby disclaim any responsibility or liability, directly or indirectly with regards to the personal information stored and managed by us.
SECTION 8 - ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may update and amend your information by accessing your account in our website. You may also email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
SECTION 10 - CONTACT US
For any questions regarding the management of your personal information, you may email us at :
The Data Protection Officer